|Full Time/Part Time/Seasonal positions available (April 1st to October 31st)
20+ to 40 hours per week, depending on position.
Must be available on weekends and able to work holidays.
10.00 per hour
All positions require pre-employment drug testing and periodic testing
Ticket Booth Agent Qualifications: *** Applicants must be 18 years or older ***
Previous reservations, retail, and telephone/contact center or customer service experience. Candidates must be
professional, dependable, enthusiastic and friendly. Must be familiar with P.O.S. systems and computers. We have
heavy public contact; therefore we are looking for individuals who take pride in their appearance and have superb guest
service & communication skills.
• Have an excellent telephone manner and communication skills
• Able to handle cash transactions including collecting payments and issuing change
• Have excellent customer service skills
• Strong working knowledge with Microsoft Office applications, computers and emails
• Work as a team player
• Able to multitask
• Have a high attention to detail
• Must possess a service orientation – actively looking for ways to help others
• Understanding of all social media outlets including Twitter & Facebook
• Must pass pre-employment Urinalysis, and be subject to random drug testing during employment
• Clear, loud voice communications
• Have own transportation
• Ability to ride along aboard the vessel during full deck cruises, as needed
This is a seasonal position with a variation in schedule in accordance with seasonal trends:
• Available to work mornings, days, evenings and weekends
• Available to work all holidays
• Ability to work overtime
***This is a physically demanding job that requires a moderate level of agility.***
• Able to lift 25 pounds
• Full range of motion in shoulders, elbows, hands, feet, ankles and knees
• Ability to work on your feet up to 8 hrs
Join the Crew of the MADAKET!
|Ticket Booth Agent 2016 season Position is filled